Bounce Rate is part of the SEO, and internet marketing, world that’s pivotal to your profitability on line. It’s the measurement of visitors who land on your site and then leave without going any further. If you lose that business consistently, it’s deeply affecting your bottom line. It’s also a ranking factor that could be bringing you down, damaging you further.
Most think of your homepage as the only entrance, but that just isn’t true. If you look at your Analytics data you’ll see that traffic arrives on a variety of your pages, though the home page will probably dominate. What can you do to bring that bounce rate down and keep these potential customers on-site?
I was going to write something on this, but then realized I’d already written an article a while back that is still 100% relevant. You’ll learn what the right bounce rate is plus concrete steps on how to improve it right now. Read it here:
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015