Hope you’ve got your mobile site up and running, because today is THE DAY. Google will start pushing down – and raising up – rankings according to whether you have a mobile-friendly website or not. This isn’t across every search, though.
This is restricted to those searches done through a mobile device – smartphones, tablets, etc. However, with the huge growth in the use of those devices during the typical day of a typical person, that should still make you think, and think hard, about your business’ mobile presence.
Still not sure if you’re mobile friendly? Go here and find out. Now.:
If you’re not mobile-friendly, you can at least take some comfort. You’re not alone. As much as 40% of the Fortune 500 might be in the same boat, seeing their mobile rankings drop:
If there was a time to move on this, it is now. Google is making their move and it could affect your bottom line.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015