It looks like Google is continuing to roll out the Penguin 3.0 update, at least up till very recently if not today.
Though my client rankings are still holding, you never REALLY know everything’s okay for some time, even after the rollout is confirmed to be done. Google has a way of catching you at the moment you believe everything is in the clear, SEO wise.
Here’s a few excellent articles about the progress of Penguin from a couple of weeks ago. SEO forums were noting then that this was long past the implied schedule of 2 Weeks that Google indicated would see this done. Not so.
Read these and you’ll get a good sense of what’s been happening, who’s been affected in the rankings – up and down – and how this will play out in the foreseeable future for sites trying to get ahead. That’s pretty much all of us.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015