Much of Social Media interaction and use is seen by the general public, or at least a big slice of it. What many don’t know is that there is also a huge, and growing, social media world going on underneath the surface.
The idea of Google+, many are saying, is to capitalize on this with its Networks feature. Is it the real Future of Social Media? Or just a nice, big Niche that they can dominate? Too early to tell definitively which, but that never stops anyone from make their prediction(s).
Here’s a good article on Google+ and what might be its very smart social media/social networking strategy:
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015