PPC Campaigns aren’t for everyone or every business. The same thing can be said about every kind of marketing or advertising. What we want to deal with here is why many businesses don’t use this often very effective revenue feeder. Why is that?
They’re being given statistics and reasoning that couldn’t be more wrong. And that’s why many companies are missing profits that are well within their reach.
Find out why the PPC skeptics arguments are wrong, even though they’re built on numbers that, technically, are right. This article could open your eyes to a huge missed opportunity.
Read it all here:
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015