Google has been personalizing their search results to some degree for a while now. That means that your 10 site listings for a certain search might be different for another person who searches using the same keywords.
Though the personalized results haven’t brought radically different listings into play, they do impact who gets shown when and to whom. That means you’re not guaranteed to be #4 or #5 for everybody for your all important keyphrases. So what can you do?
Find out what your strategy needs to be in this article:
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015