A few days ago the Official Word came from Google. Their big Caffeine update has NOT gone live, yet. This was news to many as it was assumed that it was already out there or at least partly so. According to Google Mouthpiece Matt Cutts, though, it isn’t. It’s being fed on a server in Europe and that’s about it.
What does this mean? Well, it means all of us in the SEO world still have some waiting to do. As far as what we can do about it? Not much, really. We just have to continue doing what’s right for ourselves and our clients.
Though some have said they’ve spotted some ranking factors that seem to be emphasized from the glimpses of Caffeine we’ve gotten, they’re not definitive. They might be right, but we really won’t know until Caffeine is truly rolled out fully.
So, keep doing tested SEO techniques and keep an eye (and an ear) out for the arrival. Apparently when Google said Caffeine would come out after the Holidays, they meant St. Patrick’s Day, not New Years.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015