Just as there is the traditional ‘Black Friday’ for stores on the day after Thanksgiving, there’s now an online twin – ‘Cyber Monday’. Cyber Monday is, as you probably guessed, the online sales day on the Monday after Thanksgiving. The big news here is that, in the midst of this economic slowdown, online sales were up 15% over last year. It’s a sign of the times and an indicator that sales are resilient online if you know how to reach these customers.
The even bigger news is that the weekend after Thanksgiving saw an even bigger gain over last year – up 19% over 2007 to be exact. Hawaii businesses – are you getting your cut? Are you using SEO, search and internet marketing to their fullest? Are you working on improving your sales funnel on your site(s)? Are you addressing the online customer’s needs and wants?
Now is the time to get your search and internet presence moving. We need to see more local business success here in Hawaii – and this is a big door opening for you. You just have to go through it.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015