Hawaii businesses, like all businesses, fall prey to SEO companies promising ‘Top Rankings!’ ‘#1 On Google!’ or all kinds of other promise that do sound great to the uninitiated. Unfortunately, they miss the real target your business is shooting for.
First, before we go further, rankings are indeed important. However, rankings are not all equal. If you just want bragging rights for being at the top of Google, you have a lot of options. In fact, it’s very easy to get to the #1 Google spot. There are unlimited numbers of keyphrases. You’re only limited by your imagination.
What really counts is finding the keyphrases that bring your conversions – your sales, your clients, your leads. That will be a harder path to follow, but it’s the one that makes SEO truly succesful. It’s like hunting. Which trail leads to the prize? Which one looks good, yet ultimately goes nowhere? That is what you’re shooting at and for with SEO. And most SEO companies forget that. I know a lot of Hawaii companies who are not getting what they think they are because of this.
Rankings are on the way to SEO success, but they aren’t the pot of gold at the end. Your most important factor in your SEO campaign should be the Conversions. That’s what will pay your bills. And we in Hawaii know how expensive our bills are.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015