Like everywhere else, Hawaii slows down for the month of August. Families here are enjoying the last chance to visit the other Islands or get up to Las Vegas before school begins. One of my mainland friends once asked me, “Where do people from Hawaii go for vacation?”. The answer is Vegas, hands down. I’m probably one of the very, very few people who live here that has not been. It’s almost become a requirement in order to declare yourself ‘local’.
The Waikiki Trump building is selling its future homes for a fat profit, bringing this resort area one step closer to resembling that already noted Nevada city. With the ‘Inked’ tattoo parlor looking to open a franchise just down the street and a Hard Rock Hotel in the works, it looks like the transition will move even further. This is going to have an impact on our tourism industry, and thus the entire state, that no one seems to be addressing. But that’s usually the way – the money’s coming in, so let’s worry about it later.
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015