Google AdWords has just added a new stat for your Google AdWords campaigns. They have actually put in a count of how many invalid, or fraudulent, clicks they have caught.
Does this mean that you can toss out your click fraud detection code? If I were you, I wouldn’t. It’s almost guaranteed that you will still differ with Google on what is, or isn’t, a fraudulent click.
While this is, at first look, a nice addition to AdWords, it does raise the question: Is Google going to say ‘This is how many fraudulent clicks there are – like it or not’. In other words, the appeal process is now closed down. Who knows? One thing we’ve all learned the hard way. Google likes to make money. And that often means taking more and more of it from the advertiser(s).
- Internet Marketing – Where Robots Ain’t Cool - July 20, 2015
- Why Google Biz Reviews are Even More Important to You Now - July 3, 2015
- How You’re Losing Website Sales at the Crucial Moment - June 23, 2015
- Why Google+ MUST Be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy - June 18, 2015
- 3 Questions You Must Answer When Considering PPC - June 15, 2015
- Why 50+ Year Old Direct Marketing Techniques are the New SEO ‘Secrets’ - June 11, 2015
- The Truth About Bounce Rate - June 4, 2015
- READABLE: The Overlooked SEO & Internet Marketing Factor - May 29, 2015
- You Can’t Just Sell in Today’s SEO World & Still Rank - May 27, 2015
- How to Get Back Up in Google After the ‘Phantom’ Update - May 22, 2015